Efficient and timely small business bookkeeping
Did your small business dream include wrestling budgets, bookkeeping, and BASs? If the answer is no, keep reading – because it’s exactly why I started My Bas Agent.
I’m Nikki Kirkman, and I began My BAS Agent to look after small business owners.
Running a business is incredibly hard. And having to grapple with the increasing complexity of our tax system? That only makes it harder.
I’ve seen first-hand:
The frustration felt by tradies who didn’t invest years in learning their trade just to spend hours every week managing the books.
The overwhelming stress of busy professionals putting the needs of their clients first and letting their bookkeeping and BAS fall to the wayside.
And a complete mix of those who were blindsided by thinking their bookkeeper had everything under control… but didn’t.
It wasn’t fair or right, and I wanted to provide a solution to these problems. Which is why I created My BAS Agent.
Why My BAS Agent? Because bookkeeping should pay for itself
We all fall for the myth that, as small business owners, we need to do it all.
But we can’t do it all – and even when we try, we can’t do it well. But with me, you’ll benefit from:
• Cost savings: As a specialist, I can do your bookwork and BAS in far less time (and at far less cost) than it would take you
• Efficiency: No more having to read about the latest ATM changes – staying up to date with reporting requirements is a beneficial by-product of my service
• Accurate financial information: Make decisions for the future of your business using clear and accurate financial data.
With MY BAS Agent, you can expect:
• Meticulous accounts preparation
• Reliable and responsive communications
• On-time processing of lodgements.
Most of all (and despite us working with numbers), you’re not just another number to us. You’re a small business owner who deserves:
• The commitment, full attention, and support of a bookkeeper invested in them, and
• To feel secure, supported, and safe in managing your business.
If you want peace of mind when the ATO knocks, let’s talk.
- Bookkeeping – Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly
- General Ledger Reconciliations
- Monthly and Quarterly IAS and BAS lodgements
- Payroll Setup and Processing, STP and EOFY lodgements
- Superannuation processing and lodgements
- Monthly and Quarterly reporting
- EOFY preparation of accounts
- Debtors Management
- Rescue Jobs