simplifying IT for small business
IT solutions to secure and support your business
Has the cloud got you confused? Don’t know your SaaS from your IaaS? We can help.
It’s a crazy Monday morning. You have critical meetings scheduled, urgent orders to process, and essential invoices to send.
But… the system is down. Nobody knows what’s wrong, what’s caused it, or how to fix it.
Even worse, the old ‘off and on again’ trick just isn’t cutting it.
If the on/off button is as technical as you get, don’t worry – you’re not alone.
Tresami Computer Engineering – Penrith’s leading provider of IT service and support
I’m Lee from Tresami Computer Engineering. When we began in 1994, technology was relatively simple. But today? Everything from secure cloud-based solutions and working-from home management through to network performance are essential.
And as the technology we rely on continues to advance, running a business becomes more and more complex. Which is where we come in.
Our goal is to remove those challenges while helping your business remain efficient, protected, and supported for growth.
Why choose Tresami Computer Engineering for your IT support?
We understand that small business IT needs today are different. And it’s this understanding that makes us different.
For us, providing IT services goes far beyond the technology itself. It’s also about:
• Managing and mitigating the risk to your business
• Controlling costs without sacrificing quality
• Enabling growth via technical efficiencies.
The benefits of working with Tresami
- An IT provider that invests in truly understanding your business
- Extensive experience across multiple industries with clients from construction, health care, automotive, food & beverage, and business services
- Remote or onsite IT support when you need it
- 24/7 monitoring to mitigate risk
- Proactive system maintenance to prevent system issues
- Data protection with backups and security services.
And the best part? An IT team that turns the tech jargon into plain business talk. Because great IT service really doesn’t need to be complicated.
- IT Support
- Managed IT Services
- Office 365
- Cloud Services
- Backup & Disaster Recovery
- IT Hardware & Software Procurement
- Network Services
- Security Services
- IT Consulting
- Office Relocations & Fit-out